Your vaccination status is a record of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you have received.
Your status includes your name, date of birth, and any coronavirus vaccinations you have received in Scotland.
If you are intending to travel abroad you should:
- check the entry requirements for your destination country on the UK foreign travel advice pages
- get up-to-date information from the website of your destination country
- check the re-entry requirements for your return to the UK
- only request a vaccination record if it is absolutely required and you are due to travel in the next 21 days
- all information for travel is on: www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk
Do not contact your GP practice about your coronavirus vaccination status. GP’s cannot provide letters showing your coronavirus vaccination status.